Cambridge provides property management services. It supports the Board in carrying out its responsibilities.
Cambridge can sign invoice approvals up to $1500 for maintenance and can also approve any Board authorized projects invoices previously authorized.
- Copies of any plans, specifications, permits, and warranties related to improvements constructed on the common areas or other property that the association is obligated to maintain, repair, or replace.
- A copy of the bylaws of the association and of each amendment to the bylaws.
- A copy of the articles of incorporation of the association and of each amendment thereto.
- A copy of the declaration of covenants and a copy of each amendment thereto.
- A copy of the current rules of the homeowners’ association.
- Board Minutes – minutes of all meetings of the board of directors and of the members, which minutes must be retained for at least 7-years.
- All the association’s insurance policies or a copy thereof, which policies must be retained for at least 7-years.
- A current copy of all contracts to which the association is a party, including, without limitation, any management agreement, lease, or other contract under which the association has any obligation or responsibility.
- Bids received by the association for work to be performed must also be considered official records and be kept for a period of 1-year Florida Statute 720.303(4)(i) & (5).
- Board Member Certifications or signed (active Board Members) Florida Statute 720-303.
- All other written records of the association not specifically included in the foregoing which are related to the operation of the association Board Agenda’s. Florida Statute 720-303 (4L).