Collier provides financial services.
- The financial and accounting records of the association kept according to good accounting practices. All financial and accounting records must be maintained for a period of at least 7-years. The financial and accounting records must include:
- Accurate, itemized, and detailed records of all receipts and expenditures.
- A current account and a periodic statement of the account for each member, designating the name and current address of each member who is obligated to pay assessments, the due date and amount of each assessment or other charge against the member, the date and amount of each payment on the account, and the balance due.
- All tax returns, financial statements, and financial reports of the association.
- Any other records that identify, measure, record, or communicate financial information.
- All other written records of the association not specifically included in the foregoing which are related to the operation of the association.
- Current roster of all members and their mailing addresses and parcel identifications.
- The association shall also maintain the electronic mailing addresses and the numbers designated by members for receiving notice sent by electronic transmission of those members consenting to receive notice by electronic transmission.
- The electronic mailing addresses and numbers provided by unit owners to receive notice by electronic transmission shall be removed from association records when consent to receive notice by electronic transmission is revoked. However, the association is not liable for an erroneous disclosure of the electronic mail address or the number for receiving electronic transmission of notices.