CARING HEARTS, GIVING SPIRITS
SUNDAY MAY 24th
DROP OFF: 21944 Masters Circle
TIME: Between 10am and 4pm
ITEMS: Non-perishable food
Look for the red balloons at Kathy Leonard’s house.
DID YOU KNOW?
For every $1 donated, $8 worth of food can be purchased. CLICK HERE if you wish to Donate online instead.
Food items generally most needed:
- Meals in a Box: Pasta, Rice & Soup Kits
- Canned Meat: Ham and SPAM
- Cooking oils : Olive Oil & Canola Oil (mild flavor)
- Herbs: Oregano, Basil, Tarragon, Pepper, Rosemary, Thyme, Cinnamon, are good basics
- Granola Bars
- Whole Grain Cereal
- Canned: Tuna, Salmon, Chicken
- Crackers: Whole Grain
- Fruit: Canned or Dried
- Canned Vegetables
- Rice & Pasta
- Soup, Stew & Chili