Hurricane Ian Loss Assessment

Depending on the terms of your home owners insurance policy you may be able to make a claim for the Masters Home Owners Association Assessment due to Hurricane Ian. Some policies wave the deductible requirement for this type of claim. Some policies allow you to submit only one claim, so you may have wait until you get the Pelican Sound Assessment to make a claim. Please consult your policy or agent for the factors that pertain to your situation. To make the claim for the Masters Assessment you may need one or both of the following two documents.

content of email sent 09/04/2023