The 2023 Budget
- A preliminary budget was presented with nominal increase over the 2022 budget primarily due to inflationary pressures on our vendors.
- The budget will be updated to reflect the comments raised at the Board meeting.
- There will be further discussions on budget at the November Board meeting.
- Final Board Budget approval is scheduled for December 9, 2022.
- Clean up costs were significant, much higher than Irma.
- A declaration of a Loss Assessment will be considered after cost details are available. Residents may be able to claim the Loss Assessment against their insurance policy, if appropriate.
- Under consideration is the payment of Loss Assessments quarterly, along with the 2023 regular quarterly assessments, rather than payment in one shot to provide relief to members.
Update on Matters
- The shrub trimming scheduled for October 2022, has been canceled.
- New mulch placement is scheduled for mid November.
- Palm Trees are scheduled for December trimming.
- Oak Trees will be trimmed selectively – removal of bent or broken branches.
Many houses with gutters facing south are full of leaves. Residents should check when reviewing their property.
Please Note: These are not official minutes of the meeting.